welcome


well, hi there. its a pleasure to have you here visiting my blog. now i dont want to be dropping some rules here, but i just want to say that respect and courteousness still counts at all times. enjoy browsing through, and have a good day (:

vain and fearless



follow me

RFO-Ph Boards Room
Friendster Account
Watch American Idol

jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



add me up

Rochelle Danielle Galenzoga Solideo's Facebook Profile

Got Tagged
Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love being tagged. I used to being tagged by 2 or more people with the same tag before, and its so cool that people actually remember you by tagging you. To return the favor, to tell them you appreciate that they've tagged you... You do their tags, and of course you have to tag someone too. So for the first one I got for my new blog, is from Chesca (check the stockade to find her). Here it goes:

1. Who was the last person you talked to online?
- my adopted son, Marco. He asked for my RF account's username and password.

2. What was the last thing you ate?
- Ginisang Eggs and Tomatoes. hihi

3. What was the title of your last blog entry?
- (you'll know when you read the post)

4. What are you going to do after posting this?
- Maybe tuck my sleepy head to bed.

5. Anything that you expect to happen this week?
- Raise my Skill Points to GM.

6. What are you wishing right now?
- Wishing that McDonald's will call me for an interview (I'm desperate, I need to work).

7. Any other things that you love doing?
- Is this a follow up question to what?

8. What do you want to tell your online friends?
- "Somebody out there who's interested to buy my Premium Nike Cortez?"

9. The name of your crush/bf/gf?
- Of course, Juno (he'd kill me if I'll say I have a crush on Adam Lambert!)

10. Last, write a message for you.
- "You need to find means to earn money. You've got to buy those sneakers you saw at the Bratpack store! -- Oh, err... Good luck?"

Tagging everyone who stumbles upon my blog. teehee! :)

comment? (1)