welcome


well, hi there. its a pleasure to have you here visiting my blog. now i dont want to be dropping some rules here, but i just want to say that respect and courteousness still counts at all times. enjoy browsing through, and have a good day (:

vain and fearless



follow me

RFO-Ph Boards Room
Friendster Account
Watch American Idol

jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



add me up

Rochelle Danielle Galenzoga Solideo's Facebook Profile

Its A Love Story
Sunday, May 10, 2009

boy: i love you even if it means taking away your happiness.
girl: you're taking me away from him?
boy: if that's the only way to see your smile again, then i am.
girl: what are you talking about?
boy: all i've been wanting to do is to make you mine. to do everything that i can to make you happy. all else i will trade for that one simple smile from you. i will give away everything just to be with you.
girl: i never expected that.
boy: come with me.
girl: will you help me learn to love you?
boy: if that's the only way...
girl: i'm yours now.
boy: and i'll do everything to keep it that way.

my love story goes just like that. its not the mushy ones we girls got used to. but when a guy lets out words like that, you just cant help but fall deeply in love.

its 10:56 on my watch and i think its time to tuck my sleepy head to bed now. i've done tagging my online buddies from my previous blog (will add more tomorrow) and i'm also through blog hopping. see you in the morning guys, and let's call it a day (:

comment? (3)