welcome


well, hi there. its a pleasure to have you here visiting my blog. now i dont want to be dropping some rules here, but i just want to say that respect and courteousness still counts at all times. enjoy browsing through, and have a good day (:

vain and fearless



follow me

RFO-Ph Boards Room
Friendster Account
Watch American Idol

jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



add me up

Rochelle Danielle Galenzoga Solideo's Facebook Profile

The Dark Templar
Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm currently working on my 1st RF Online War Story, "The Dark Templar". It was actually inspired by a dream that I had a few months ago, back when I was still head-over-heels "gaga" over the game. This war story is (hopefully) my audition piece for the Novus Archive Chroniclers (NAC), a group under the RF Boards Community which aims to entertain avid readers and gamers alike. It is also a collection of assorted stories that give us a whole new view of what RF really is. It broadens the story behind the planet Novus and the fight that started the war amongt the 3 races. I hope to finish it tomorrow or by the next day, so I could share it with you guys (:

comment? (4)