welcome


well, hi there. its a pleasure to have you here visiting my blog. now i dont want to be dropping some rules here, but i just want to say that respect and courteousness still counts at all times. enjoy browsing through, and have a good day (:

vain and fearless



follow me

RFO-Ph Boards Room
Friendster Account
Watch American Idol

jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



add me up

Rochelle Danielle Galenzoga Solideo's Facebook Profile

Peppery and Savory Blots of Thoughts
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh well, about the post title, i once used it [as a post title too] on my previous blog; so i thought i might use it again, instead of using "random" as my title. I spent the day at his house with a couple of his friends, discussing about the upcoming CUS (its a tournament that measures the skills and strategies of the best and strongest RF Online players in the Philippines). We still don't have the line up but I'm sure we'll have a strong one in time for the tournament.

I am still working on my war story "The Dark Templar" and I should admit I'm not even halfway done with it. The thought of losing ideas for it just drives me crazy, I feel so attached to the story that if I don't ever get to finish it -- I would be a total failure. Anyway, after posting this one I'll work on it and try to finish it before the week ends (hopefully).

And one more thing! I'll be having a baby boy next month and we (me and my boyfriend) are so excited about it. No, its not "our" baby; its his aunt's baby boy. He'll be leaving her baby to her sister's care while she's in America. I just can't wait to be the baby boy's 2nd mom (:

Before I end this post, let me share a picture of me and my boyfriend. Forgive me, its a bit too crappy because its just a cam-phone shot. We pawned my digital camera to his mom (lol). Do we look good together? Comments please (I'd kill myself if we don't).




comment? (9)