welcome


well, hi there. its a pleasure to have you here visiting my blog. now i dont want to be dropping some rules here, but i just want to say that respect and courteousness still counts at all times. enjoy browsing through, and have a good day (:

vain and fearless



follow me

RFO-Ph Boards Room
Friendster Account
Watch American Idol

jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



add me up

Rochelle Danielle Galenzoga Solideo's Facebook Profile

Patches of Memories
Monday, May 18, 2009

Gomenasai. I haven't posted for 6 days because I was busy cleaning up my room and the whole house these past few days. I never really had something interesting to post here that's why I didn't bother (lol). In the long run, I also lost ideas for my war story and its a bit too hanging if I let you guys read it. Oh well, on the other hand, I'm already thinking about my upcoming 18th birthday. My dad declined the idea of having a cotillion, but I still want to have my own 18 roses, candles and treasures. Kaya lang, I'll hold my party here at our house. I've planned that we'll have the food catered, and the flower arrangements will be made by my mommy; also the cake. I hope my dad would agree with it because I really want to hold this kind of celebration for my 18th. I still haven't thought of what giveaways we'd give to the guests. Any ideas?

PS: Do add me up in your Facebook account. Badge is found on the sidebar. Thanks (:

comment? (5)